I have finished the first five Plaguebearers for my Maggotkin army. I tend to stick with the mortal side of models for my army, but I need some daemons for summoning.
I have recently finished off the last 5 miniatures for my Thousand Sons Squad with Bolters!
I have just finished painting a Mutalith Vortex Beast for my Thousand Sons.
As with most of my gaming pieces these days, I decided to build this model fully before painting. However, I realised how much of a mistake it was when it came to the portal, and the tentacles, so had to pry them off. Tricky model to paint this, but happy with the results given it is a gaming piece.
I have finished the Starblood Stalkers.
Truth is, this lot have been on my desk in a near finished state for ages, but between the heat and my new job, painting time has been limited. Last night I decided to finish their bases off and clear them off the painting table.
I have finished the generic Haemonculus for my Dark Eldar.
This is a gaming piece, so to stop myself going to far down the rabbit hole with the paint job I did two things.
- I completely built the model before I painted it. It made the process trickier, but it turned out okay.
- I gave myself a day to paint it. I tried this recently with two miniatures, and I was happy with the result, so decided to stick with it.
I have Urien Rakarth for my army, but the fact that he is a resin model fills me with sadness. 🙁
I’m still pressed for time when it comes to painting, I have a lot going on that takes my attention away from the hobby. However, I have had this pain Engine in a half complete state for a while, and I managed to get it finished this morning.
I have had very little time to paint recently, but I have had a half finished unit of Wracks sat on my table for a while now, so decided to get them finished.
As with the other store anniversary model, I had only a day to paint Sylas Beastbane, so the focus here was on the minotaur head and his Sylas’ face.
Pretty happy with how he turned out all things considered! 😀
The new Warhammer store anniversary models are out this week in the UK, and I have managed to paint them up. I only had a day to paint each one, so I decided to do a quick job in the most part, and focus on a specific thing to make “look good”.
With Kamoteph I chose his staff of light! 😀