[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - OOC Thread - New Friends, Old Debts
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 OOC Thread - New Friends, Old Debts 

Post Re: OOC Thread - New Friends, Old Debts
A) I deserve that hit due to fucking about in this and using a new semester as an excuse. I don't like skipping on obligations.
B) Quick question: Am I still being assaulted by a 45 lbs humanish-being? If so:
I) Can I wrestle away?
1)Double if so, how far can I get from the chaos? I would like for Darus to start loosing hell.
II) If I can't wrestle away, can I use the blunt end of my hatchet to been the wee bastard? I want to get Darus to a place where he can do some good w/o killing the little fuck.
C) I got drunk and watched again after having to meet it's director for a project. It sucked, the worst of theater people were on display, but now rereading anything with titus in it I see Anthony Hopkin's dead, clay covered eyes. Thank you.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 am
Profile ICQ
Our man in Australia

I'm going in!

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 am
Profile WWW
He was robbed

SWP:

A) Yes you are a terrible person. But we all knew that anyway, so what the heck.
B) (i-ii) You can, if you like. Olve has charged you headfirst in a tackle, but he's not used to wearing armour so he's slow and clumsy. Darus is on the ground and has dropped his arrow, but Olve's basically faceplanted. He'll be on his feet very shortly, but you've got a couple of seconds to either lunge or kick him in the face/hatchet whip him and run anywhere you can see. You could also quite easily throw yourself into the magic mist, but that brings its own problems - Olve (and everyone else) won't see you in there, but there's fighters, enraged magic insects and poor footing from all the magical water/mud/downed mercs sloshing about.
(C) Good point. From henceforth, Titus Varl will be played by Anthony Hopkins. Please adjust reading voices accordingly.

TIM:
Good good. Will respond asap.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:33 pm
Hey Tim, What's My Password Again

Is it possible to get numbers on the amount of people in the camp? And a split between who is obviously a magic user etc? May as well start to rank our threats for future actions.

I think for my action I'd like to cast crate water again on the flame flies in order to bring them down. A bucket of water over anyone is usually enough to stop them in their tracks at least for a few seconds.

Or, if Tim and SWP like, I could set something on fire and cause even more mayhem?

[url=http://mechanicalhijinks.wordpress.com/] University and personal Blog (update 27/10) [/url]

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Ok, post inbound. Darus is going to try and target the flame flies that are dive bombing folk, but only if they're above head height. No need to be killing off tertiary characters just yet.

EDIT: PS: I think water will do just fine.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:11 pm
Profile ICQ
Our man in Australia

Yeah, let's stick with water for now.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
He was robbed

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Am I able to throw up a wall of water just in front of the group as the flies dive bomb in?

[url=http://mechanicalhijinks.wordpress.com/] University and personal Blog (update 27/10) [/url]

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 am
He was robbed

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:22 am
He was robbed

Sooo what do you want to do, Driveby? Risk the Int, or spray and pray? I need to know for the next bit.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Sorry my bad.

When in doubt, go for the story; let take the int test

Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:16 pm
He was robbed

1) Kane succeeded, and doused the flame fly. It is now lying stunned and prone on the floor, mad as hell. The other two have decided to attack him too.
2) Darus can easily reach the forge, slightly less easily one of the watchtowers/outer wall.
3) Tim, will deal with you soon as I can.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:49 pm
Our man in Australia

No worries!

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:23 pm
Profile WWW

Am I close enough to jump behind the nearest friendly in the hope the flame flies will attack them?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 pm
He was robbed

Aruk and Olve are closest - Aruk seems to be praying, whereas Olve is getting up from the ground, swearing mightily. You could also fling wolfy at them.

Bear in mind that using people as a human (...gnoman?) shield tends to make them less friendly to you!

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:53 pm

I'm Chaotic Neutral so my main priority is my own ass. Plus Kane hasn't had much interaction with others so being liked or not by people he doesn't know won't affect him.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 am
He was robbed

rolling to raise dead...

So what are you actually planning to do then?

Tue May 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Were you waiting on me?

My bad.

I'm going to jump behind the big bastards (the friendlies) and take pop shots when ever I can.

Tue May 13, 2014 12:30 pm
He was robbed

Aruk the half-ork, or Olve the halfling? Olve will likely be tearing off after Darus very shortly.

Tue May 13, 2014 2:36 pm

I'll heroically dive between the legs of the half orc.

Tue May 13, 2014 2:38 pm
He was robbed

Rightyho, I'll try and update when I get home.

Tue May 13, 2014 2:39 pm
He was robbed

I'm sorry this is taking so long (especially after having a bit of a snit about it), but I'm trying to meet a deadline for a thesis chapter, and its taking longer than I thought.

Sun May 25, 2014 4:02 pm
Our man in Australia

Take your time! I am not exactly the world's best online roleplayer (or DM).

Sun May 25, 2014 9:56 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah Tim, how is the Dark Heresy reboot going? :P

Mon May 26, 2014 8:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8