[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - Tournament Overview.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Tournament Overview. 
Hell, It's About Time

I'm all packed as far as nerdage goes - I have my army, rulebook, codex, dice, templates, measures and other parephenalia, as well as Codex: Imperial Guard for Thalasion to use for his Squats.

Currently charging all my gadgets and working out what clean clothes I have while typing up my army lists and background all nice and pretty.

Might be a bit of a struggle getting up in time for my coach in the morning... ugh.

PYFM 2014 SCORE: 51
Most recent project completed:

Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile WWW

Well, I can't start a new thread in the 2009 forum, so here will have to do. All the 'hardcore' GTers are currently in the Salutation, getting well 'oiled' for tomorrows day-o-fun, the big question is, will we wake up in time for the start of the tourney!

Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm
Commander of me

I wanted to be at the sal as well....sniff... I am not a hardcore gt member anymore?? :cry:

May the dice show you the way to glory on the battlefield!
All hail the new champion!!!!!

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:06 am

Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Commander of me

Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm

-please pass on if you know anyone with a disability!
PYFM 2011: 91.5 points - year target 100 points

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Best Non-GW Model 2007

Location: FFS, if the game is good, and you like it, and you have the books and the army, you dont HAVE to pla

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Our man in Australia

Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
Least Coherent Post 2005

Least Coherent Post
Ktulu, our drunken, octopoid mascot, is the lewd and salacious winner in this most golden-thronesque of categories. Let's give him a big round of drinks.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
Best Non-GW Model 2007

Location: FFS, if the game is good, and you like it, and you have the books and the army, you dont HAVE to pla

Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Commander of me

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Yes, there is such thing as 'too much bacon', I think we experienced it this weekend ... on a related note:

Bugmans serve 'too much burger'

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm
Master of the Guild of Players

One time when I was in Bugmans I saw a bloke order and then eat two of those fuckers.

Even the bar staff looked horrified.

Do they still serve the mediocre chilli in the giant (in)edible shell ?

5786 " Wettest. Drought. Ever."

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:51 pm

when i got back to my mums she had made me a bacon sarnie. and i ate it. you can never have too much bacon.

it was so fun, me and ktulu stealing that womans thunder, it was her birthday aswell!!!

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 am
Our man in Australia

I'm sorry, there really is no such thing as too much bacon.

That burger though, goddamn. Are those some sort of Gargantuan-Class onion rings?

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Hey Tim, What's My Password Again

How much did that cow set you back (the burger not anyone else)

[url=http://mechanicalhijinks.wordpress.com/] University and personal Blog (update 27/10) [/url]

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 pm

That one was £8. There's a pic of the description above. Sim was disappointed by the number of chips not being "a moat".

Oh. Thanks to everyone who came along. I had a wicked day, and some very good games.

-please pass on if you know anyone with a disability!
PYFM 2011: 91.5 points - year target 100 points

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
Hell, It's About Time

PYFM 2014 SCORE: 51
Most recent project completed:

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
Best Non-GW Model 2007

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Least Coherent Post 2005

Least Coherent Post
Ktulu, our drunken, octopoid mascot, is the lewd and salacious winner in this most golden-thronesque of categories. Let's give him a big round of drinks.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2