[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - Selling everything
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Selling everything 
Hey Tim, What's My Password Again

Post Selling everything
Getting out of the hobby and looking to leave the country so I'm selling everything.
This is what I have off the top of my head and will update with a fuller list / pictures when I get a chance:

Space Marines
5 Assault termies
10 Normal Terminators
Storm Talon
5 Vanguard vets (new models)
10 assault marines
9 Heavy weapon marines
metal vet marineold school metal tech marine
35 tactical marines
5th edition plastic captain from starter set
Command Squad
5 - 10 scouts with sniper rifles
Plastic captain
2 games day 2012 models BNIB

Orks:
5 plastic nobz
metal shokk attack gun
finecast Gazghull (good cast)

Confrontation:
selection of metal mid-noir dwarves

Space Wolves:
Wolf lord on thunderwolf
Fine Cast Rune Priest NBIB
Fine cast rune priest part painted
5 wolf guard termies (4 built and part painted, 1 in bits still)
fine cast logan grimnar
3 thunderwolf cav
fine cast Wolfric the slayer
6 long fangs with missle launchers
Drop pod
Razorback
27 Grey Hunters (3 plasma 1 melta)
5 wolf scouts NOS

Tau:
Riptide
Finecast Farsight (good c ast)
Finecast commander (good cast)
10 new pathfinders
3 new broadsides with missel launchers
1 hammerhead

Chaos Marines:
Forge World World Eater Space Marine Terminators Assault weapons
5 Converted Space Marine terminators
Complete Dark Vengence chaos marine set

Dark Angels:
2 metal dark angel captains
metal chapter master
metal azreal
Complete Dark Vengence Set
26 robed Marines

Lizardmen
20 Temple Guard
24 Skinks
20 spear saurus wariors
20 hand weapon saurus warriors
16 sarus cavalry
Gor - rok (good cast)
New plastic Old Blood Champ
New plastic Skink Chris Priestman´╗┐
Stegadon

Books:
Mini edition 40k 6th editon rule book
Mini edition 40k 5th editon rule book
Special Edition 5th Edition hardback rule book
Necron Codex
Blood Angels Codex
Space Wolves Codex
Old Dark Angels Codex
Dark Eldar Codex
Old Chaos Space Marine cCodex
Tau Empires Codex

Misc:
psychic cards 6th edition 40k

NEcrons:
15 warriors
3 wraiths
1 Imotekh the Stormlord
1 finecast Necron Cryptek
2 converted plastic crypteks
1 Orikan the Diviner (for count as cryptek)
1 Annihilation barge
1 semi built Necron Ghost Ark / Doomsday Ark (only done pilots seat area so it can still be either or)
5 immortals
5 deathmarks (converting from extra troops and deathmark parts)

Black Library books:
The Last chancers Omnibus
Ciaphas Cain Hero of the Imperium Omnibus
Ravenor Omnbus
The Founding Omnibus
Eisenhorn Omnibus
Word Bearers Omnibus
Ultramarines Omnibus
HH The outcast dead
HH fallen angels
HH tales of heresy
HH a thousand sons
HH Mechanicum
HH The Flight of the Eisenstein
HH battle for the abyss
HH The first heretic
HH Prospero Burns
HH False God
HH Galaxy in Flame
HH Legion
HH Descent of Angels
HH Horus Rising
HH Nemesis
HH Age of Darkness
HH Know no fear
HH The primarchs (slight tear on front cover of this one)
Soul Hunter
Void Stalker
Grey Seer
Blood Gorgons
Emperor's Mercy
Angels of Darkness
Malekith
Flesh and Iron
Salamander
Storm of Iron
Path of the Warrior
The killing ground
Lord of the Night
Heroes of the Space Marines
Titanicus
Rynn's World
Helsreach
battle of the fang
the purging of kadillus

War of the Ring rulebook

[url=http://mechanicalhijinks.wordpress.com/] University and personal Blog (update 27/10) [/url]

Last edited by drivebybaptism on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:50 pm
He was robbed

Post Re: Selling everything
Does the Contemptor come with arms and legs?

Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:14 pm

No arms mate. Everything else though. BNIB

[url=http://mechanicalhijinks.wordpress.com/] University and personal Blog (update 27/10) [/url]

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:08 pm
Commander of me

Pics of Mid nor dwarfes and price ?

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:24 am

Will do it later on mate - open to offers.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 am
Our man in Australia

I hate to vulture over your shit, but can you tell me about the ork nobz, the shokk attack gun and the broadsides and hammerhead -- are they painted? If I wanted to turn the broadsides into railgun ones instead do you still have the bitz?

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:42 am
Profile WWW

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:18 am

Legion of the damned squad and space marine codex is gone. Few things under offer, nothing concrete yet

Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:40 pm
Our man in Australia

Ah, I shall probably pass then I'm afraid. Cheers though!

Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 pm
Profile WWW

Everything is now sold.

Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:57 pm
Hell, It's About Time

What, everything on the list? All your armies gone?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

PYFM 2014 SCORE: 51
Most recent project completed:

Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

Everything mate. Got a few bits that I forgot to put there, but I am now 100% out of Games Workshop

Will probably give warmachine / hoards a try. Fewer models means i can paint everything to a higher standard and I've no issues with how PP conduct themselves as a business.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 am
He was robbed

I just realised, I probably gave you those Mid Nor dwarves as a Birthday present. :(

I hope whoever got them likes them.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Oh fuck, I think you might be right.

Now I feel like a dick :(

I'm sorry bud.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:46 pm
The Locksmith

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:21 am
Profile WWW

I had a starter fleet before (and I still want to play battlefleet gothic) but it's finding people to play with.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:30 am
The Locksmith

No, no Monsieur, I don't mean Wars, I mean Legions; their 32mm Skirmish game - I find the best way is to befriend other wargamers then mercilessly suck them into your obsessions. Mwahahahahaha :))

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:52 am
Profile WWW

Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 am
The Locksmith

I know what you mean, as the below really does it for me and Warmachine is better known and more widely played, especially across the pond:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:50 am
Profile WWW

Maybe it's because I'm Scottish but I look at that picture and can't but think he's yelling "You fucking what mate? Taups auff, square go's outside!"

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:08 am
He was robbed

The body language of "Come at me, bro" is universal.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:31 am

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]