[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - Limited Editions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Limited Editions 

Post Limited Editions

Stand aside noobs! I am on imperial business.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:36 am
Master of the Guild of Players

5786 " Wettest. Drought. Ever."

Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:39 am

Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:47 am

Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:55 am

Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:04 am

It is annoying when you don't get something you wanted I agree. Comes down to time and money I guess.

Still, I'll give you evens said stories will be reprinted in some collection at some time. :lol:

Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:12 am

I now refer to my previous commet....you are too kind... O:) O:)

And hopefully for me they will indeed do a future run/collection :D :D

Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:15 am
Our man in Australia

It depends. Some "limited editions" keep on being churned out constantly and they really mean "collectors edition". Like for example, the Sin City "Limited Edition" I have. Some of them are truly limited, like my copy of Bioshock for PC.

I have to say I too find certain limited editions extremely annoying - anyone remember that fucking awesome Witch Hunter Inquisitor they pimped around everywhere for the launch of the Codex? And that features in the Codex like eighty times? And that turned out to be a Limited Games Day edition, forcing everyone in the whole of Australia to buy the regular one, which looks like balls on a stick? Yeah? Yeah, that's a bit annoying.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:19 am
Profile WWW
Best Flamer 2006, 2007

I know of which you speak, Tim. I have that figure, solely by virtue of Kouran's kindness in obtaining it and sending it to me. I wanted it because it's nicer than the "standard" one, nothing more.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:40 am

I have no problems with Limited editions, like Tim started to mention, they're either Collector's eiditions, or they're something that will only be sold for a certain ammount of time (all new and fancy Fanta that says Limited Edition and only stays in stores for three years.
Both are nice.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Best in Show, Best Fantasy Model 2006

If something is worth getting, get it. If not, don't.

Whether or not it's 'limited edition' (usually limited to a production run of 1,000,000 copies or some such nonsense) shouldn't really be a consideration.

Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:19 pm

Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:16 pm
Hey Tim, What's My Password Again

i find it annoying that you'll buy something thinking its limited edition, been told its a limited edition only to find it on the shelfs for all to buy a few month later for ever more.

i refer to the Malus Darkblade model, i spent my last £5 on that model at the time :(

[url=http://mechanicalhijinks.wordpress.com/] University and personal Blog (update 27/10) [/url]

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]