[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - John Kerry and his taser cops
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 John Kerry and his taser cops 
PYFM - FAILED! - by 72 Minis. Proper Baddie!

Post John Kerry and his taser cops

So what do you think? I think i can see some cops joinning the dole, a police department paying for damages and a college education. Also i can see some sad people sitting there thinking whats become of us. Nice real nice.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:50 pm

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:56 am
Profile YIM

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:58 am
Our man in Australia

I dunno, I think it paints a more clear image of "what the fuck, police". Yeah, so the guy wouldn't sit down when he was asked to leave the microphone but it's all a bit grey isn't it. He seemed to view the whole thing as a hilarious stunt, and I'm not sure it's even remotely political, since Kerry apparently asked the police to leave him alone so he could ask the question. So who knows.

It just seems really weird. Weird and over the top.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:19 am
Profile WWW
Count Tits Von Jiggle

"Does it really have to be as complicated as we make it? Does there have to be electrons in the s,p,d and f orbital each receiving an electron before gaining another? Can't ponies just hug and make hydrogen?"

Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 am
Best Flamer 2006, 2007

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:21 am

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:12 am
Best Flamer 2006, 2007

Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:18 am

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:18 pm

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile YIM

Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Master of the Guild of Players

What a pair of fucking cowards.

5786 " Wettest. Drought. Ever."

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:50 pm

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:58 pm
Count Tits Von Jiggle

"Does it really have to be as complicated as we make it? Does there have to be electrons in the s,p,d and f orbital each receiving an electron before gaining another? Can't ponies just hug and make hydrogen?"

Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:18 pm
Most Disturbing Link 2005

You guys are missing the forest for the lulz. Tazering annoying conspiracy-spouting, rich frats should be a sanctioned sport.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:16 pm
Resident American Asshole

This has little enough to do with politics and more to do with the horrid state of Campus Police nearly nationwide. I don't really even think that half of campus police departments require a full police academy training certificate. Years ago in Illinois, there was a stink about Northwestern University campus police having a shorter required training period than armed couriers or armored car crews!

On another note, I think that said student should be charged with resisting arrest and have the book tossed at him. And let that be a lesson to you, cooperate with police. If it's a case of false arrest, you can get your day in court. Don't struggle, or you may end up electrocuted and pissing your pants.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:54 am
Profile ICQ
Best in Show, Best Fantasy Model 2006

Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:11 am
Best Flamer 2006, 2007

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:16 am
Best Non-GW Model 2007

Location: FFS, if the game is good, and you like it, and you have the books and the army, you dont HAVE to pla
Honestly, fuck the police. A massive gang of hoodlums, unrestrained and out of control The only death I have ever witnessed was a police officer driving dangerously. Fucking police. Every single dealing Ive had with them has been negligent. They are total idiots. The exassipate most situations they are in.

I remember leaving Ashton Court festival in bristol one year. The whole crowd leaved at once (several thousand people) and walk accross Clifton Supsension bridge. The police have to make sure that not too many people get onto the bridge at once, so form a barricade. I was standing at the barricade, watching at confused people asked the police why the barricade existed. Instead of simply adressing the crowd with explanations, the officers were swearing, name calling and using intimidation!

I have more police fuckwit stories but wont go into them here...

The riots linked above are totally normal, the police will use brutality to supress crowds at every oppertunity. They suck. Fuck man, it pisses me off that I have to pay £200 a year council tax to the fucks.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:32 am
Profile WWW
Our man in Australia

Yeah seriously. My campus security are wonderful friendly chaps who drive around in little cars and tip their hats gallantly at anyone who passes by.

Unless they're on lunchbreak, which is a lot of the time.

But yeah, tasers? I mean, what the fuck. The worst my campus security could do would be take the batteries out of their walkie-talkies and ask you to lick them.

Also Curtis, you're a stinking hippy. You are the natural enemy of the police. It's in their genes. In the wild, hippies and police officers stalk and kill each other for survival. You've got it good.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:40 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:16 pm

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile ICQ
The Locksmith

Tim? When do we get Tazers Tim? Huh? We could pretend that GT has a Campus - Pleeeease!

In fairness and the interests of playing devil's advocate, if you read into the background of the incident, the gentleman at the centre of it was a known, serial prankster with a reputation for pulling immature stunts (personally I prefer the term, "known fucktard") rather than a politically-minded student with a serious agenda, so it is arguable that the Campus Cops and Event Organisers' initial reactions to his presence may well have been justified, removing him to prevent him derailing a serious questions and answers session. Additionally, if you also read the statements of the Campus Police Officer who Tazed him (submitted in the court actions which followed), she gave him fair warning that she was going to do so if he continued to resist their efforts to handcuff him, and followed the guidelines for using a Tazer: He was not simply manhandled to the ground and indiscriminantly tazered. Unfortunately this is lost in the poor quality of the recording, and the fact that you can't hear anything above the high-pitched whining of the 'victim' and the knee-jerk shouts of brutality of the woman filming...

There are two sides to every story, and things are rarely what they seem - Personally speaking, I think that the video simply shows a childish, youtube-junky prankster, finally getting some just deserts.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Resident American Asshole

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:49 pm
Profile ICQ
He was robbed

You went to the UEA too didn't you Adam? Things have changed a bit since then. is only one of many I've heard recently. The one I remember most was when the local chavs stole one of the sit-on-and-ride of the buggys used by the groundskeepers and used it to run down a security guard. Another time a group of thugs tied a rope across the main road at head height to get cyclists. A sporting team (can't remember which one) got beaten up so badly after a practice session that one guy needed stitches, we had a spate of cars being vandalised and bikes get nicked quite a lot. I's quite like campus security to have tasers actually. Great, big cattle prod style ones.

As for this guy... I think it may have been an overreaction. They should have just hustled him out of the room like they did to those anti-war protesters breaking up the recent congressional progress report with Gen. Petraeus. On the other hand, they did warn him against resisting, and what happened to him is better than how they would have stopped him with, say, a baton or mace spray (I guess - having never been sprayed with mace, hit by a police club or tasered, I have nothing to compare it to)

Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next