[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - Mass Debate
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Mass Debate 
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

I dont usually post in this forum at all.

but i think a good guideline for this board is :

Debate in the debate forum.

Dont insult each other.

Im not a mod as such, i trust the mods to moderate this board :) .

But i think i'd delete any thread where a debate has turned into flinging personal insults at each other.

Im not judging anyone btw, or getting involved or takign sides. Just my two cents. :)

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 am
PYFM - FAILED! - by 72 Minis. Proper Baddie!

So speaketh the wise one - Frankly Chaos Troll my feeling is that your fighting for a thread that went of the original path cause some fucktards got bored. Find a better crusade or a stronger soap box. I can understand your fear of censorship - yet our mods have only stepped in when the thread gets full of fucktard crap, and silence it. Never have i seen them edit a persons post to harm their views. (i think there were some typo repairs) but no change of intent. I could really relate to the intent of your argument if the mods edited posts so they could be fucktards - i see no shame in some editing to teach a few lessons or to make an example of some really poor behaviour.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:19 am
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:09 pm
Deserving of any impromptu dental work

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:19 pm
Master of the Guild of Players

5786 " Wettest. Drought. Ever."

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:23 pm
Deserving of any impromptu dental work

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:24 pm
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:27 pm
Master of the Guild of Players

5786 " Wettest. Drought. Ever."

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:37 pm
PYFM - FAILED! - by 72 Minis. Proper Baddie!

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:57 pm
The Locksmith

Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Best Non-GW Model 2007

Location: FFS, if the game is good, and you like it, and you have the books and the army, you dont HAVE to pla

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Count Tits Von Jiggle

"Does it really have to be as complicated as we make it? Does there have to be electrons in the s,p,d and f orbital each receiving an electron before gaining another? Can't ponies just hug and make hydrogen?"

Last edited by Popogeejo on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:33 pm

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
The Locksmith

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:01 pm
Resident American Asshole

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:06 pm
Profile ICQ
Count Tits Von Jiggle

"Does it really have to be as complicated as we make it? Does there have to be electrons in the s,p,d and f orbital each receiving an electron before gaining another? Can't ponies just hug and make hydrogen?"

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:09 pm
Best Non-GW Model 2007

Location: FFS, if the game is good, and you like it, and you have the books and the army, you dont HAVE to pla

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:23 pm
Profile WWW

I personally think the debate thread was a bad idea. I like to think the majority of us as intellectuals, as such it is very hard to curb our oppinions (As stated many a time before). The monotonous cycle of the same oppionion turns into agitation, and hostility is directed at each other. The forum was much more negotiable before the debate category was spawned. I miss those days of everyone enjoying a nice rack of boobs or some 40k lists.

-Bonaparte

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:35 pm
Profile YIM
The Locksmith

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:44 pm
Profile WWW
Count Tits Von Jiggle

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:52 pm
Best Quote, Most Disturbing Link 2007

Post Re: this thread

Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:00 am
Best Non-GW Model 2007

Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2