[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - mosque plan for Ground Zero
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 mosque plan for Ground Zero 
PYFM - FAILED! - by 72 Minis. Proper Baddie!

Post Re: mosque plan for Ground Zero
Have to say this a good response.

I have to say teh paper is to blame, its now set some stupid precedent!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:38 am

I just scanned through the rest of what you guys wrote, but what I feel is who cares. Honestly, it's ridiculous, just as others has posted I don't really care for Islam religion as it is against the progress of life in general. That in general can be said about most zealots, which the Christians here in America are just as bad. They aren't willing to die for it though. If they want to build a mosque, they can as they've satisfied the ordinance requirements. I sit next to this lady who's Christian, and she told me that she believes that the President is one of the devils disciples and no she isn't white, she's black also. She feels that the anti-Christ is here and is starting to take over. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mostly because she's black. lol. But in a nutshell, I hear that crap all the time. I live in a fairly white conservative area and it's astonishing what people parade out on street corners with. It's frustrating. I love how we preach freedom here, but with exclusions. Sorry if I don't make much sense, tired, baby was up all night.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey Chaplain, 50% of people are below average intelligence, when you mix this with freedom of speech you start to notice a lot a of stupid people around. Luckily there are only 60 million people in Britain so I am not swamped with stupid people making stupid comments, it is still pretty bad though. I feel sorry for you with 300 + million population.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:50 am

well yes, you can see what we go through here. I think the issue is people are not very rational anymore. I see you guys in the UK/Europe that post on here and things that I read in the news and so on, and I think, really, why can't we have more people here like that.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2