[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - Fuck The Police, We're Getting High Up In Here
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 5:03 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fuck The Police, We're Getting High Up In Here 

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:35 am

Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Sorry Auretious but that only gets a 6 out of 10 on my rant'O'meter, unfortunately most of your sentences were still coherent and your points well made and argued. You made up for your eloquence and use of commas though with a healthy splattering of fucks and shits and if you had popped in the odd cunt or two then I am sure a 7 would have been within your reach.

One point I would like to add though for Curts benefit, when a police officer pulls a car over because there is a non white person inside or they stop a new age traveler in a bus it is not called racism or harassment. The correct double speak term for this is criminal profiling.

I know a good number of people of various ethnicities and either they are shit drivers or they are just continual targeted for some criminal profiling. I don't know how successful this tack-tick is but I might like to suggest that the orificers target 45-60 year old white men and women driving around at 10:30-12pm on a weekend. I know loads of them that drink and drive. The same fucking excuse when I ask them about it as well. I have only had a few and I am going to drive home slowly or I have being doing it for years and I am not going to stop now. Can I also add the fuckers of the same age range that drive at 35 in a 20, 20 in a 30, 40 in a 30 and 30 in a 40, cant pick a fucking lane at a roundabout and insist on joining a motorway at 45 and not the prescribed 70 oh and then sit in the middle cunting lane at 69.

Fuck the fucking murders and rapist get out there and bang up some middle aged people who can't drive and insist on infuriating me. Yea and another thing, you old blind arthritic fuckers are given a bus pass for a reason so use it and stop clogging up the road with your small underpowered cars and your driving caps and gloves. People should be made to take a driving test every 5 years and if you fail it 4 times you are too stupid/slow/nervous/timid/frightened to cut it out there on the highway.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:12 pm
Master of the Guild of Players

Whilst we are happy to see or even encourage vigorous debate or dissection of a persons arguments-- and this can indeed possibly sound more aggressive than the norm for us happy souls here, if we could perhaps leave the personal attacks out of posts things will run much more smoothly.

Ta.

5786 " Wettest. Drought. Ever."

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:29 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJs7D1wBKSE

it fits

Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:51 pm
The Locksmith

Oh happy days! Happy, happy days! I haven't had a thread to lock in so long, I'd forgotten how glorious it is to be an oppressive, facist bully boy with a plethora of totalitarian buttons at my fingertips!

But on a more serious note, allow me to share with you all, a little epiphany I had recently. It was whilst I was chairing a debate involving our Year 3 and Year 4 classes, children ranging in age from about 7 to around 9ish; not the most intellectually accomplished individuals, and often prone to bouts of ill-temper. As the culmination to our History topic on WWII, they had been divided into groups, each representing a country at the end of WWII; Imperial Japan, Germany, Great Britain, America and the USSR. They'd been fully appraised of their country's positions and some of the terrible things they'd done (holocausts committed, atomic weapons dropped, prisoners tortured on railways of death), they knew that some had lost Empires they wished to regain, whilst others had acquired them and wanted to keep them. Now, over two hours, without tantrums, without tears, in good order and with an overwhelming level of mutual respect, they plotted the future course of the world. They decided that Empire-building was wrong, and that the sovereign rights of all should be respected, set-up a system of reparations and mutual repair that would ensure all countries, whether antagonists or protagonists, would be cared for, a legal system to manage international disagreements to prevent future wars, and agreed the complete dismantling of atomic weapons with a ban on future research, so that the world would be a safer, happier place. Which made me think; if some of you utter fuckwits debated with even half the care and civility of seven year olds, the world would be an idyllic utopia, instead of a seething shithole of bigoted, self-opinionated arseholes it currently is...

The debate board is for debates: Thank you, and good night.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2