[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Golden Throne - View topic - Golden Throne's first ever D&D podcast!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Golden Throne's first ever D&D podcast! 
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

Post Golden Throne's first ever D&D podcast!
And now for something very different!
The first ever Golden Throne D&D (Pathfinder) pod-cast is available. Or at least episode one is. Hopefully one a week for the next few weeks!
We are very new at this, so any helpful criticism or tips would be really appreciated!

https://youtu.be/-n-zqqKuxAo

Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:33 pm
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

Post Re: Golden Throne's first ever D&D podcast!
New link:

https://youtu.be/FhdiQMc7FVs

I think the old one was removed for some sort of weird copyright infringement.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:11 pm
Our man in Australia

I had a listen! While on the toilet. Dan your voice does not sound anything like I imagined! Not at all. How dare you.

I will probably tune in for more if they keep clocking in at 30 minutes or so! Any longer and it's a pretty huge time investment. But that said, 30 minutes is the world's shortest D&D game, so I wouldn't be surprised if you said "No" to that.

Good stuff!

Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

Haha, how did you expect my voice to sound? :o

And I have broken the whole thing down to 30 min segments. I think that's as long as people can be expected to listen before it gets too long. Although one person has already told me I should have just uploaded the entire thing -.-

Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:33 pm
Hey Tim, What's My Password Again

Why not do both? That way you get the best of both worlds. Just make sure you label them correctly and maybe set up the smaller episode into a playlist.

Personally, if something is good, I want to listen to it all uninterupted (why I like the joe rogan pod cast) but if I don't have the time, smaller segements are ideal.

[url=http://mechanicalhijinks.wordpress.com/] University and personal Blog (update 27/10) [/url]

Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:03 am
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

I think I will do both eventually. I cut them up because I used to listen to podcasts on the way to work. And 30 mins or so is about average commute time (?).

I will stick them all back together into one big one soon though. Probably when this "season" ends.

Anyway!

The second episode is here. Will the team manage to fight their way through the cave complex and return to the surface, or are they pretty much doomed due to their inability to get along!

https://youtu.be/SUU7ZJ6nADA

Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:14 am
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

Episode three is up!

https://youtu.be/dvh59G8LcfA

Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:43 am
CAPTAIN KILLJOY

https://youtu.be/2Est-e4c28c

Fourth episode is up. Just one more to go after this. I will also do my best to put it into one long pod cast if it's doable!

Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]