I have finished yet another miniature for my Maggotkin, this is a Lord of Afflictions. I am very close to having my base 2000 points completed. Just four Pusgoyle Blightlords to paint up then it’s done. Will need to paint up some daemons to summon though!
I have been working on this trio of brothers for a while. I have tried a few things out on him, mainly special effects and different kinds of blending and shading. He’s been on the painting desk for a long time, but the recent self-isolation guidelines have helped speed my progress up on him!
Done some more work on the Maggotkin. The weird thing about this project is nothing is set in stone. I keep changing my mind on colour schemes and how I want something to look. Still, thought I would share my work so far.
I have been working on the Glottkin for some time now, on and off. This is a very long-term project, as I keep changing my mind on how I want to do it. However, here is a foot I have been working on, as I haven’t posted a Work in Progress pic on anything for a while.